When you are choosing a Chinese takeaway meal, you should pay attention to the sauces that you are going to pick. Usually, people order several dishes and then share them out among the group of friends and the family.
There are several reasons why you should put some extra thought into sauce selection:
1) The range of sauces will enhance the flavour of the meal
2) The sauces will make relatively plain food like noodles and rice more interesting
3) The takeaway can make sauces to your specification if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
4) The spiciness of any given sauce can be tailored to your needs if you have people sensitive to chilli
- You have a wide range of different sauces that you can choose when you order a Chinese takeaway. You might want to have some sweet and sour sauce with chicken. Or, you might want to have pepper sauce with chicken and rice. The choice is entirely up to you.
- When you have ordered rice or noodles from a Chinese takeaway in Bournemouth, you might think that they are extremely plain, even when you are eating them along with meat and vegetables. You can have some sauce to make the rice and noodles much more interesting.
- You should check the ingredients in the sauce that you have ordered. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, you can ask the takeaway to make a change so that they will be able to make the necessary changes. Then you will be able to eat your meal from the takeaway without worrying that you are going to have an allergic reaction.
- Some sauces are spicier than others, so you might want to ask the take away about a number of spices that they are going to use in the sauce. You might want the sauce to be extremely mild or you might want them to make the sauce as spicy as they possibly can. This will be down to your personal preference.
Different Combinations That You Can Try
There are lots of different combinations that you can try for a meal:
- Black Pepper Sauce And Chicken – This is one of the most popular combinations of sauce and meat that you can try from the menu of a Chinese takeaway. The mild flavour of the chicken contrasts well with the strong flavour of the black pepper.
- Sweet And Sour Sauce With Pork – Sweet and sour sauce with pork is an absolute classic. You will have the sharp flavour of the sauce contrasted with the saltiness and fattiness of the pork. This is one of the most popular sauces that people order from a takeaway and it is not very hard to see why.
- Chilli And Garlic Sauce With Beef – The heat of the chilli is not going to overpower the rest of the dish.
The sauces that you choose from the Chinese takeaway are going to enhance every dish that you eat.